CHEMS
County Highway Expenditure Microcomputer System

labor audit list selection screen (dates)

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,730
Crystal Wells Posted: 09-03-2015 7:58 AM

reports/period /labor:  Ctrl X no longer clears the dates on the selection screen, if you click into that field.  You have to have the whole field highlighted (enter from the field before).

Check out the reports/period/equipment (eqp audit list), that functions as expected, CTRL X clears the field regardless of whether you click in the middle of the field or enter and highlight the whole date field.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

Crystal Wells:
reports/period /labor:  Ctrl X no longer clears the dates on the selection screen, if you click into that field.  You have to have the whole field highlighted (enter from the field before)....

JG> Unfortunately mine works as expected on both report options screens you noted.  I can click into the field at the beginning, middle or very end and CTRL-X clears the date,  Works in both the starting and ending date fields on both report options screen.

Anyone else run into CTRL-X not clear a report options date field?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 125

Works as expected for me  - can click anywhere in the field and CTRL-X clears it.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 151

Worked for me.  I've never used that shortcut before (but I will now), but CTRL+X cleared the field when everything was highlighted and when I just clicked in with nothing highlighted.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS