CHEMS
County Highway Expenditure Microcomputer System

connection error

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,730
Crystal Wells Posted: 06-15-2015 8:07 AM

Kind of an odd thing to report:  Jody just got an unable to connect to server error message in PROD1, but I never did and kept right on working.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

JG> If you think of it when it happens please provide a screenshot of the error via Email.  The DOT wants to see the error and exact wording of it to try and figure out where it's coming from.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,730

Both Jody and I just got the connection error.  Jody was in PROD2, I was in PROD1.  E-mailed screen print

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 151

Barron County got it too.  PROD 2.  Emailed print screen.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,730

Jody just informed me that her error was "an error occurred on the secure connection", but she already cleared it before I could get a screen print (PROD2)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 125

Dane County has same issue.  Sent screen shot.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

JG> DOT is investigating.  Numerous CHEMS users from different counties reporting points to something on the DOT side of things.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,730

Jody got back into PROD2, but then got another error message.  I e-mailed a screen print.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 125

It's hit or miss here too.  Seems to be working fine now.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

JG> DOT may have found the cause.  Have the errors cleared up?  Anyone still getting the can't connect or secure channel errors ?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 125

I spoke too soon.  Just got the same "connection with server could not be established" error in PROD 1.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 125

I spoke too soon.  Just got the same "connection with server could not be established" error in PROD 1.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 151

I wasn't able to log back in but just tried it again now and seems to be fine.  PROD2.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

JG> Report again after you see this post if you are still getting errors.  10:05AM

No need for a screen shot anymore.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

JG> EVERYONE should exit CHEMS and come back in again to reset your connection.

Please Exit CHEMS ASAP and log back in again.  If you get errors AFTER you exit and come back in again please report it.

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS