CHEMS
County Highway Expenditure Microcomputer System

Connection Errors

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,231
Winnebago-Lo Posted: 06-02-2015 9:20 AM

Received a secure channel support error and Lauri has not connected to the server on Prod 2.  I can get into Prod 1.  Lauri said both were very slow today.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 125

We can't get into PROD 1 or PROD 2.  In addition to a connection error issue we've also gotten a "Citrix" error message so maybe it's just us.  I haven't checked with our help desk yet because I thought I'd start here.  Anyone else still having problems?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,231

I got into Prod 1 and also received errors.  Can't read the login table, is the server running?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 151

I am also having connection errors in PROD2 (connection with server could not be established).

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

JG> I reported the problem to the DOT help desk. Based on the errors it looks like the DOT network to me.  Same issues we had last week.

I reset both app servers which should allow you to log back in again without the errors unless (until) the network starts throwing errors.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,302

JG> The DOT has confirmed they had a network issue on Tuesday morning that impacted all web based apps hosted at the DOT including CHEMS.  They also confirmed they had a similar issue the prior Tuesday that would have resulted in similar errors.  They believe the issue has been resolved and are closely monitoring the internet gateways.

Let me know if you get any further communication errors when using CHEMS such as "Error in secure channel support" or "Unable to connect to server".

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS